Composing Layouts in React with Travis Waith-Mair, creator of Bedrock Layout Primitives
The day has finally come. I am so happy to share my first course on composing layouts. This course takes all the knowledge I have gained working on two different design systems, as well as my own layout library. Please check it out at https://www.newline.co/courses/composing-layouts-in-react
Thoughts On Writing a Course
I thought I would list out a couple of random thoughts in no particular order about what it took to get here:
- Writing a course is harder than you think, no matter how hard you think it will be.
- Determine your target audience early and keep them involved at all stages of the creation process.
- Feedback from your target audience is more important that your peers
- Open Source is a great carrier tool
- Even if you don’t think you are ready to write a course, you are.
Thanks again for subscribing and checking out my course and don’t forget to check out my new twitch, https://www.twitch.tv/buildingbedrocklayout where I stream every wednesday building the Bedrock Layout Primitives library.